pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

One product to replace them all!

Many years ago, when I first tried self-tanner on my face, I was very careful. I made sure to use small quantities, rub it in at length and brush my nails after I was done with the application. After a few days of using it I was really happy with the results – the color was very natural and I looked healthy. I was proud of my cheat until a friend pointed out a small detail I had missed. There was a very clear demarcation line in the area where my jaw met my earlobe… I was mortified.

When you think of it, it was only natural... Never do I extend my face moisturizer onto my ears! Try it for yourself and see where your fingers go… Well, with tanner, you gotta! When you are done rubbing it in, work out the leftover from your fingers on your earlobes and around the ear. Now that you know this little trick, you’re ready to look your best.

Nobody does self tanners like Clarins – it’s like they have a magical formula that no one else’s heard of! Their Radiance-Plus Golden GlowCream-Gel is no exception. I recommend smoothing one pump of this product to your skin every night, and switch to every other night once the color is right. I swear you’ll end up wearing less makeup and fewer products when you wake up the next morning.